- 1 billion dollars- Be able to talk to machines(atm machines,computers)- 100 MORE WISHES
1. My own infallible, multi-billion business.2. The ability to drop my body into incredibly deep trance at the drop of a hat while keeping my mind conscious.3. Teleportation.
-self improvement (i have many insecurities)-a good paying job that i could do for the rest of my life- a happy healthy relationship with whoever i end up marrying (if i ever get married)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
1. My own society to make my rules and human morales2. Enough money to buy everything i want3. Life after death. Live Forever!
1.eternal youth2.immortality with one possible way of death that only i am aware of.3.Flight
- few, good companies which will give me a lot of money- good health- a lot of free time ;)
i would like to talk to anymals. and be a vampire.
be able to change appearance into anyone or anythingchange age at any point in timeknow everything and i mean EVERYTHING=D
What ever amount of money i needed i would have. save the other two. but try to succeed in life with just the one. If i can't do that then its kinda sad
Great stuff here, come check out my SC2 blog full of good tips and tricks =)http://zergitup.blogspot.com
Thanks for the comments on my last GTL blog post.
I think bud light proved being able to talk to animals would be over-rated in one of their commercials haha
1. An extremely large sum of money2. The ability to be the best at everything I do3. The ability to bi-locate
1. More money then I can ever need.2. To be healthy.3. More wishes.
I'd take the billion, and just chill out and do everything I wanted I guessthanks for all the great comments on my blog, I hope you continue to check it out!
For homecoming to not suck.Lots of money.More friends.
a sandwichfree cable and world peace lol
1. time travel ability2. invisibility ability3. weed
haha some good ones here xD
1 - Hiro Nakamura's power2 - Ability to influence women3 - And more wishes! (Great idea SimplyPsychotic)