Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween.

I haven't forgotten about this place, but sadly I haven't been able to post here for a while. The reason being, I have a lot of bills to pay and have been working two jobs. But now that my second one is officially over, I will have a lot of free time, so it's back to wasting half my life on the Internet. Nothing really interesting has been going on lately. My birthday is in a couple of days and I'll be turning 23.

Have a safe and good holiday. Starting tomorrow I'll be back to having regular postings, where I'll be either sticking to the same theme, or I'll be starting a new idea I had, not entirely sure yet.

2 comments:

  1. working two jobs is a good away to feel productive... and tired very tired.

    a3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been dead tired if I were you. Hopefully you're happier with the extra free time now.

    ReplyDelete