Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thai Insurance Commercial.

To refresh your memory on how my blog works, each day I dedicate to a different topic. For example, Tuesday is Youtube day. I've seen this video several times since it was released, and it's quite sad. Usually I try doing videos which last under 30 seconds, but this one is very emotional and I thought you guys would enjoy it. Let me know what you think, and if there are any other videos you think I would like, comment below.

Link on the side to my Youtube channel, subscribe to me if you have one and I'll subscribe back.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video! I think if you put that description about how your blog works in the blog itself and not in a post, people will know it better, like in the side or something.

    +following by the way, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete