Fishing is a great sport. Un-like most sports where they are phyiscal and require a ton of stamina, fishing is peaceful and anyone can do it. It's great if you are with family or friends and just need some time to relax. Here are some tips that you can use to make the most out of fishing:
* Buy a fishing license. This will help you not get in trouble, and also help the enviroment. When you buy one, the money goes to departments that help endangered species. If you do not know where to get on, check online.
* Learn how to be safe. If you're out on a boat make sure you wear a lifejacket, and make sure people know where you are at all times.
* Bring nets and hooks with you to grab on to a fish that looks like it might escape. Also grabbing their eyes can be helpful as well. If you use these methods to catch fish, make sure you don't release them back into the water, because thats cruel and they are better off dead.
* In retrospect to last weeks "how to" day, use your cooking skills to prepare a nice feast for your family or friends.
* Look up how to tie knots. This can be effective when you are tying fishing lines or knots for a boat.
* If you know someone who isn't that interested in fishing, have them play games where you can fish. Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Zelda: Twilight Princess are two great examples of fishing gameplay.